Wilmac's support for legacy (decommissioned) Compliance Recording system is unmatched in our industry, even after products have reached their End of Life (EOL).
Our extensive industry experience with these legacy platforms allows us to advise, to the best of our ability, and provide extended support to decommissioned platforms.
- Mirra I, II, and IV
- NICE 8.7, 8.8, 8.9, and 9.0
- NICE Call Focus II and III
- NICE Engage (prior to 6.3)
- NICE Inform 1.0 – 7.1
- NICE Interaction Management (NIM) 4.1
- NICE Perform Release 1 - 3.5
- NICE Perform eXpress 1.0 - 3.0
- NICE Quality eXpress
- NICE Recording eXpress
- NICE Scenario Replay and LMR
Wilmac's highly trained and certified Subject Matter Experts can ensure that:
- Original recordings continue to be available for playback, even if the legacy/decommissioned system is no longer actively recording data
- Legacy systems receive ongoing support, even if the manufacturer has suspended sale or support
- Maintenance contracts are available to cover on-going service and support
- Field Service Engineers are available to come on-site or work remotely if there is an issue or problem
Even if you did not purchase your Legacy Recording System through Wilmac, we can provide the service and support you need to keep it functional well beyond the manufacturer's declared end of support.
With 60 years in the industry, our Field Service Engineers have extensive knowledge, training, and experience on a wide variety of systems, including many that have reached or passed their End of Life dates. Our ability to support Legacy Recording Systems is second to none.