Digital Evidence Management (DEM)
Modern Digital Evidence Management (DEM) systems (formerly known as Incident Information Management systems), which are tied directly to your Voice Recording systems, collect, store, and organize all relevant multimedia data in one spot with an easy-to-use chronological-view interface.
The context, which so often got lost in translation before, stays with the evidence and helps investigators, prosecutors, and other law enforcement individuals create a 360-degree view of what happened well after the fact.
Digital Evidence Management systems can:
- Capture data from multiple interfaces in a single solution
- Search and replay multiple channels
- Play all video and audio files in synchronization
- See how the incident progressed in chronological order
- Organize and review incidents in easy-to-search electronic folders
- Add additional video and audio files from outside sources, including surveillance videos and mobile devices
- Securely share entire events with parties inside or outside your organization
- Interface with new capture platforms as they become available
- Save time and resources
- Significantly increase efficiency and security
- Scale to larger platforms
Digital Evidence Management (DEM) systems allow PSAPs and Emergency Communication Centers to gather information from various resources and bring context back to the chaos of digital evidence.