In Emergency Communication Centers, every interaction is truly mission critical. To meet the incredibly high demands, emergency call takers and dispatchers must:
- Adhere to quality standards
- Be knowledgeable and efficient
- Remain calm and collected even in the most strenuous situations
Supervisors and administrators need to be able to evaluate call taker and dispatcher performance on a regular basis and in a standardize format.
Performance Management solutions provide in-depth evaluations of everything that occurs in an Emergency Communication Center, from a single interaction to complex incidents involving multiple channels, interactions, and people.
Performance Management tools helps Emergency Communication Centers evaluate and improve their incident response performance by identifying individual and group:
- Performance issues
- Knowledge gaps
- Compliance violations
- Best practices
- Exemplary service
When used regularly and according to official standards, Performance Management solutions can allow administrators to:
- Aggregate performance data
- Derive actionable insights from various sources
- Automate processes for improved accuracy and efficiency
- Provide focused coaching and training
- Foster a culture of performance accountability
- Simplify repeated processes
- Drive individual agent performance
- Track and report short and long-term performance
Interested to begin evaluating agent performance, but don't know where to begin? Modern Performance Management solutions support APCO International and NENA-created standards that were designed specifically for PSAPs and Emergency Communication Centers.
Tags: Incident Information Management Public Safety Quality Monitoring