Public Safety Capture & Integrations
Even though emergency data comes in various formats these days – including texts, pictures, video, auto crash notifications, and more – voice data still plays a crucial role in emergency communications, and it will continue to do so in the foreseeable future.
Voice Recording solutions must capture all forms of audio, including:
- VoIP, analog, and digital telephony
- 9-1-1 Call Handling Systems
- Conventional radio (analog and digital)
- Trunked radio (analog and digital)
- Radio console integrations
Audio data, including phone calls and radio traffic, must be fully captured, securely stored, and easily available for playback and incident reconstruction.
Wilmac offers Voice Recording solutions that are specifically designed to meet the mission-critical needs of Emergency Communication Centers.
Modern Voice Recording solutions go beyond simply capturing voice communications by providing:
- Advanced call-finder features that leverage metadata
- Instant replay options
- Live monitoring of all channels
- Open architecture that supports Windows OS, SQL database, and others
Whether your organization needs to record a few phone lines or multiple interaction channels in a complex communications environment, Wilmac has a solution that is perfect for your unique situation, industry, and environment.