Legacy Voice Management
With the continual changes in technology, it's increasingly common for organizations to have large quantities of data – recorded calls and meta data- archived on tapes and/or decommissioned recording systems. Between internal and regulatory compliance requirements, these recordings must be maintained.
Unfortunately, when it comes to accessing these legacy recordings, issues are far too common:
- Original tapes are degraded or broken
- The original recording system is no longer available or functional
- Voice Recordings are in multiple data formats due to the different recording systems being used throughout the years
- Call metadata (call start/end times, duration, channel/extension numbers, dialed digits, etc.) is limited or missing
- Search and replay functionality is limited, making it is time consuming to manually sort through all legacy recordings to find the specific call you need
To address this need, we've developed Legacy Voice Management offerings.
Tags: Compliance Legacy Product Support Legacy Recording Legacy Voice Management Service Staffing Services