Managed Services for Call Recording
About this Webinar:
Maximize Uptime and IT Productivity
Wilmac’s Enhanced Services are unique, advanced professional services offerings that address a problematic issue across all industries – Contact Centers, Financial Institutions, Public Safety - using call recording. While successfully recording all calls is the best way to ensure compliance, your solution has to be fully functional in order to reap the benefits.
Recent studies by Gartner have found that 80% of call recording customers are unsatisfied with the current service and support they’re getting from their vendor. Without proper customer service and support, call recording users risk losing recordings making them subject to litigation, fines, and complaints that result in tangible loss. Further studies by EMC2 find that fines and litigation costs currently exceed $1 billion annually, and further compliance and new regulations are expected to double over the next 3 years.
As industry leading experts, we’ve seen this support gap issue affect many organizations. Many have made the valuable investment in call recording, but aren’t properly supported after their initial purchase. Building on our strong foundation of exceptional professional services, we’ve developed Enhanced Services to comprehensively address all potential support needs of call recording users.
Wilmac’s Enhanced Services are customized add-on services designed to improve uptime and protect customers from potential fines and litigation. Our webinar will discuss the following services:
- Remote Monitoring via our Network Operations Center: Around the clock network and application surveillance, trouble ticket management, guaranteed SLA’s, a state of the art data center, secure environment, and tier 3 professional service engineers available 24x7
- Managed Administrative Support Services: Augment or replace the resource who would support your internal recording clients as an outsourced, comprehensive, help desk interface for support in addition to acting as liaison to the recording vendor
- Custom Manual System Routines: System Routines designed specifically for your application, managed and applied by our professional service engineer team
- Intelligent Automated Routines: Automated System Routines for active integrity checks and real time dashboard monitoring
- Operational Assessments: Review of your internal support processes and personnel that support your call recording infrastructure to make recommendations for optimization
- Functional Integrity Checks: Remote access session to your call recording solution for proactive troubleshooting
Tags: Webinar Wilmac Support