Integrations - Trading Turrets
Since the 1980s, trading turrets (also known as dealerboards) have been one of the most important pieces of communication technology for traders. Turrets allow traders to:
- Prioritize incoming/outgoing calls from clients and counterparties
- Make direct connections with a push of a button
Turrets serve an important function for traders, and, to meet compliance requirements, should be paired with a reliable Compliance Recording system that captures, stores, and manages all calls and associated metadata.
When captured fully and stored securely, recorded data can be used to:
- Reconstruct transactions, trades, swaps, and/or business deals
- Fulfill official compliance requests
- Process audit requests and evidence of action/inaction
- Adhere to internal rules, in addition to local, state, and federal regulations
Wilmac’s Financial Compliance Subject Matter Experts understand the highly regulated and nuanced nature of Compliance Trading Recording and are available to help you create a comprehensive turret recording solution that will best serve your trading floor, bank, or other financial service institution.
Proper integration between your Compliance Recording system and your trading turrets is necessary to ensure that all business interactions and trade-related communications are fully captured, securely stored, and easily retrievable for incident recreation and compliance adherence.
Wilmac offers Compliance Recording solutions that can seamlessly integrate with and record all conversations from a wide range of turret brands, including:
- Mitel/Wesley Clover Solutions
- IP Trade
- Etrali Trading Solutions
When these two critical systems are integrated properly, all communications can be recorded, which leads to enhanced compliance adherence, reduced transactional risk, and increased customer satisfaction.
Tags: Compliance Financial Compliance Legacy Recording