Even after a recording system has been decommissioned, many organizations continue to store archived calls on the retired system. This can make retrieval – which may be necessary for compliance reasons – extremely difficult and potentially time consuming.
Maintaining older decommissioned systems can also be risky for organizations. Older hardware is more likely to fail and become unrepairable. It also may run on older versions of Microsoft Windows that no longer receive security updates from Microsoft.
Continuity offers a full range of flexible deployment options to meet your business needs today, and into the future. Continuity is a software-based solution that requires no special hardware. It can be deployed on premise, either on a traditional commercial server or as a virtual machine (VM) in your existing virtualization environment. Continuity can even be hosted in the Cloud!
- An easy-to-use, browser-based interface
- A software-based resilient design that is easily updatable as new Operating Systems are released
- No necessary hardware or physical footprint
- Very little required maintenance
How Continuity Works
- Data is extracted from the decommissioned or legacy recording system in its original proprietary format. The system can then be eliminated completely, which reduces footprint.
- The exported data – both voice and its corresponding metadata – is converted into a generic format.
- The newly converted data is imported into Continuity, our web-based browser interface.
- Search and replay becomes quick and easy
- Records are safely retained for compliance and internal rule adherence
- No new hardware is required, and it can be deployed on-site or in the cloud