Many financial service organizations exist across multiple locations – sometimes even across multiple countries or continents. Centralized Recording allows organizations with multiple locations to consolidate and centralize recorded data.
Centralized Recording can ensure:
- High reliability
- Unparalleled security
- Ease of access
- Companywide compliance to internal and regulatory rules
- Appropriately sized solutions that can grow/be reduced as needed
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Lower overall IT expenditures
- Standardized search and replay functionality
With Centralized Recording, users can retrieve recordings from any connected server and replay via an intuitive central interface. One platform is used for all channels, allowing for centralized administration and knowledge sharing.
Tags: Business Continuity Centralized Recording Compliance Financial Compliance Total Cost of Ownership