A new server is often need to host and support new applications when Call Recording systems are upgraded or replaced. Repeatedly, customers have reached out to Wilmac with questions and concerns about this crucial step.
As Call Recording specialists, we are intimately familiar with the various server options and how they integrate with different Call Recording solutions. We willingly share this knowledge with you by offering server suggestions, and even server purchasing.
Depending on your level of comfort with adjacent Call Recording technology, Wilmac presents several options:
- Server Consultation: We provide consultative advice on which system will best support your Call Recording solution, but ultimately you purchase and install the server(s) yourself
- Server Consultation & Installation: We provide consultative advice on which system will best support your Call Recording solution, you purchase the server(s) yourself, and then our expert team of Field Service Engineers installs the new server(s) for you
- Server Purchasing & Deployment: We decide on the best option, then purchase and install the server(s) on your behalf (everything is bundled into your complete system design), taking the responsibility completely off your shoulders
There are many issues that must be considered when purchasing a new server:
- Overall storage capacity
- Compatibility with Call Recording solution
- Redundancy and resiliency features
- Size of physical footprint
- Integrations with adjacent third-party technology
- Cabling/wiring requirements
Wilmac can advise you on all of these considerations and others that relate to Call Recording and the corresponding third-party technologies, like servers, that affect Call Recording.