Agent Desktop Experience
Optimizing the computer responsibilities of Contact Center agents can lead to significant improvements in productivity, while simultaneously decreasing agent frustration.
Unified Agent Desktop is a newer Workforce Optimization (WFO) solution that brings together all applications, programs, and windows into one comprehensive and easy-to-understand interface.
With a unified desktop, the agent can spend less time:
- Searching for data
- Switching from one window to another
- Clicking back and forth
- Copying and pasting information from one system to the next
All information that the agent needs to provide superior service to the caller is available in one interface.
Also available through WFO software is Desktop Automation, which can also complete many repetitive and boring tasks on the agent's behalf. Agents can then better focus their attention and energy on being personable, friendly and helpful to the customer. This leads to:
- Decreased overall handle time
- Reduced agent frustration levels
- Happier customers
- More positive interactions between customers and agents
- Decreased risk of human error
- Reduced management overhead
- Decreased agent turnover
- Lower overall operating costs
Agents who are less bogged down with tedious and repetitive tasks end up being happier and more productive, which can positively impact your customer satisfaction scores and overall bottom line.
Tags: Automation Contact Center Unified Agent Desktop Workforce Management Workforce Optimization