Benefits & Components of LVM
Legacy Voice Management (LVM), Wilmac's solution for maintaining access to Voice Recordings from decommissioned recording systems, is a service that offers many time and money-saving benefits:
- Search and replay functionality is greatly improved
- Amount of time spent searching for specific calls is drastically reduced
- Retrieval requests, either internal or regulatory, can be met quickly and easily
- Compliance requirements pertaining to legacy recordings can be guaranteed
- Voice Recording are available in standardized and future-proofed formats
- In many cases, dependence upon old hardware can be decreased or eliminated completely
- Risk of lost recordings – which can lead to fines, loss of business, or damaged reputation – can be mitigated
- Historical call data remains available and can be used for analytical purposes
There are several key components of Legacy Voice Management.
- Extraction: Audio Extraction forensically examines each tape, disk, or database for audio segments, which it then writes into long term storage and provides evidence of success or failure.
- Conversion: Once extracted, legacy recordings and their associated metadata are converted into an open-source media format that is easier to import into modern replay applications, including Wilmac's Continuity
- Indexing: Wilmac has the ability to add call metadata to audio recordings, which then makes audio records more easily searchable
- Importing: Wilmac has the ability to import your legacy data into Continuity, Wilmac's standalone media player, or your current Call Recording system
- Securely Store: Because all Voice Recordings are processed through secure software, confidential information remains protected and private
Contact us today with any questions you have about your legacy Voice Recordings or our Legacy Voice Management Offerings.
Tags: Compliance Legacy Product Support Legacy Recording Legacy Voice Management Service