Simplifying Compliance in Mobile Communications Webinar
June 15, 2017 • 1 pm EST • Register here!
Since the last financial crash, regulators worldwide have been seeking to increase protection of investors and the financial system itself. Operational record-keeping and monitoring are two of the simpler, but no less important, pillars of this wide-ranging directive.
Mobile phones are an essential business tool for most organizations. For compliance teams squeezed between budgetary pressures and ever more demanding international regulators, this presents another headache – compounded by the growing presence of mobile communications.
Register now for ‘Simplifying Compliance in Mobile Communications’, a webinar in which we’ll review:
- Changing regulatory landscape and implications for communications archival and monitoring
- Methods of capturing mobile conversations — options and their pros and cons
- Considerations when storing and managing recorded media across offices
- Making light work of surveillance
- Demo of the Cognia platform
The Cognia platform is centered around being flexible, scalable, and simple. Register today to learn more about mobile communication considerations, what your options are, and the Cognia solution!