Right Products, Right Features for Financial Recording
About this Webinar:
Recording systems in Financial Service Environments are built for compliance and verification. When designed, implemented, and supported properly, these systems offer 100% recording through a simple, but powerful, platform.
Unfortunately, many companies struggle with their call recording system for a variety of reasons:
- They were sold the wrong system for their environment – solutions for customer service centers have more bells and whistles than financial organizations need. Their emphasis isn’t on recording all calls, but rather analytics and quality.
- Strict IT security polices impact functionality - call recording systems are integrated into voice and data networks, and as a result can be hindered by the IT security measures that help protect data.
- System failures - the system wasn’t designed to account for common issues, like human error and technical compatibility conflicts, or for their high-availability needs.
In our webinar, “Right Products, Right Features”, we take an in depth look at how to address the issues Financial Service environments face.
- Key system features – a look at the features that are important for Financial Service environments, from audit trails to turret recording.
- Balancing security requirements with system reliability – navigating security challenges while ensuring call recording reliability
- Designing a High-Availability Solution: maximizing your system uptime with resiliency, redundancy, and recoverability
Tags: Financial Services Webinar