NICE Inform is the industry-leading Digital Evidence Management (DEM) solution for Public Safety. Inform gives Emergency Communications Centers better insight into emergency incidents by gathering and organizing different types of multimedia information, including those from external sources, into one common application and interface.
NICE Inform is a scalable solution for today’s rapidly changing Public Safety environment. This plug-and-play infrastructure allows for the future capture of Next Generation multimedia information with minimal impact on existing infrastructure. It also unifies the application experience as technology evolves, reducing training time and ensuring continued access to legacy data. Additionally, Inform has the most reliable, robust radio over IP (RoIP) system which has been developed, tested and deployed jointly with Motorola over the last 15 years.
Real-Time Decision Support
- Inform Monitor provides near real-time monitoring of multiple channels simultaneously, and its Recent Recall Replay (RCR) feature automatically replays the last call on a selected channel.
- Inform Verify allows the user to replay the last recordings over a pre-deﬁned search period.
Information Management and Synchronization
- Inform Reconstruction synchronizes and puts into context isolated information from multiple channels, recreating who did what, when, and where during an incident.
- Inform Organizer stores collected content, including third-party ﬁles, in central, secure folders with instant, web-based access for authorized reviewers. It ensures accuracy, authenticity, and integrity of data while maintaining chain of custody.
- Inform Evaluator enables evaluation of everything from a single interaction to complex incidents involving multiple channels, interactions, and people. It helps Emergency Communication Centers to evaluate and improve their incident response performance by identifying performance issues, knowledge gaps, and compliance violations.
- Inform Reporter enables Emergency Centers to monitor and improve long-term performance via a series of pre-deﬁned, chart-based customizable call volume and evaluation reports.
Multichannel Information Capture and Integration
- NICE Recording logs 9-1-1 calls, radio calls, VoIP calls, videos, screen recordings, computer-aided dispatch (CAD), locations from geographic information systems (GIS) and text to 9-1-1 and integrates with other sources such as CCTV video or body-worn camera video.
- Inform Audio Analytics enables users to quickly ﬁnd calls by searching for spoken words within recorded audio and automatically groups calls into user-deﬁned categories based on identiﬁed key words.
Inform creates a chronological and complete view of an incident by allowing recordings and third-party voice and video data to be imported into Inform Organizer, where they are synchronized with all incident related video, Voice Recordings, and other multimedia, including:
- Audio, including trunked and VoIP phone, analog and digital radio
- Text messages
- Video, including surveillance footage and body-worn camera video
- Geographic information systems (GIS)
- Captured desktop screens
- PSIM systems information data
- And more
NICE Inform allows Public Safety organization to:
- Monitor and verify communications in real time with live monitoring and Recent Call Replay
- Capture multimedia data including telephone, VoIP, radio, video, screen recordings, text messages, and pictures
- Allow managers to locate agent knowledge gaps and continually drive quality improvements with Performance Monitoring tools
- Import data from third-party sources
- Synchronize all data, both internal and external
- Create a full, chronological view of an incident using all evidence
- Securely and logically organize and store data
- Locate specific data, leading to more informed decision making and streamlined investigations
- Interoperate easily and securely within an organization and with external agencies
- Share recorded data via DVD, email, or NICE's innovative, standalone NICE Inform Media Player