Formerly called NICE Interaction Management, the NICE Engage Platform is a revolutionary and innovative platform that enables your organization to significantly reduce the Total Cost of Ownership while still ensuring that 100% of interactions are recorded. NICE Engage offers a single trusted solution to record, store, and retrieve data across any channel, including voice, chat, email, video, social media, and more.
With NICE Engage Platform, these solutions are more affordable and scalable than ever before. NICE Engage allows Contact Centers to comply with the strictest regulations, including PCI-DSS, and extract business value from every customer interaction, for the greatest ROI.
NICE Engage is:
- Cloud ready
- Highly dependable
- Trustwave certified for PCI-DSS and HIPPA
- Highly scalable
- Flexible, resilient, and future proof
- Ready for any channel, now and future
NICE Engage Platform effectively maximizes the efficiency of your personnel and IT resources through data center centralization and consolidation. It reduces the threat of interruption to your business with disaster recovery solutions and tools that ensure the high availability of specific systems.
Benefits of Engage include:
- Ability to record all channels, over the same server
- Pause-and-resume automation
- End-to-end encryption
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership by up to 50%
- Supports virtually any telephony environment, including VoIP, SIP, traditional TDM, and hybrid networks
- Flexible archiving and retention management
- Up to 5000 channels per server
- A single access point for all recording, from any channel
- Real-Time capabilities
- Fully integrated with all major Contact Center and Unified Communication vendors, including Avaya, Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent, Aspect, Oracle, Microsoft, Genesys, and many more
Transform your Contact Center into a real-time engagement center by using real-time technology. NICE Engage Platform unleashes the power of real-time for faster, smarter, and safer multichannel customer interactions, with an unrivaled Total Cost of Ownership.