iRecord Cloud and Enterprise
iRecord Cloud storage is much more cost efficient compared to traditional backup and storage methods. It's also invisible with no physical presence which frees up valuable space in server areas.
- Automation – Online storage services make the tedious process of backing up easy to accomplish through secure online vitalization.
- Accessibility – Access your recordings from any Internet connection via mobile browser or work computer.
- Sharing and Collaboration – Easily share recordings with just a few clicks.
- Protection – Cloud storage adds another layer of protection for irreplaceable evidence. Backup recordings are stored in a secure location that is physically removed from other storage devices.
- Recovery – Cloud storage provides backups of all original recordings, so you can restore them with zero downtime.
- CJIS Compliant – iRecord Cloud Technology is built around the CJIS compliant cloud that meets all requirements for federal, state, and local governments.
iRecord Enterprise is the Centralized Evidence Management Solution:
- Advanced Network Connectivity (LAN or WAN)
- Windows 2008 Server
- Advanced Interdepartmental Security
- Automatically Export Files to Network Storage
- Advanced Long-Term Storage Options
- Compatible with Virtual Servers
- Advanced Backup and Redundancy
- Supports Unlimited Simultaneous Users
- Single Centralized Database