Cloud Contact Center Sales Director
Wilmac is a premier global provider of sales, professional services, and support for the world’s most widely used Voice and Digital technologies. Wilmac’s Customer Experience, Compliance, and Enterprise Voice Archiving (EVA) solutions are powered by best-of-breed products and dedicated sales and support teams. Through Wilmac’s own development, partnerships, and leading vendors, Wilmac is committed to providing customized solutions for every customer, regardless of industry type or business size. Wilmac’s experience and expertise serves a variety of industries in North America including Public Safety and Security Organizations, Contact Centers, and Financial Compliance Institutions.
The Cloud Contact Center Sales Director role will be to run all phases of a sales cycle for Wilmac’s cloud contact center solutions, including qualification, sales pursuit, and close by applying deep sales process and technical expertise. Your main goal is to develop relationships with key buyers and decision makers by utilizing a differentiated roadmap and framework leveraging the latest cloud-based technologies. Working with a smaller team, it will be imperative to be energetic, creative, and outspoken while identifying opportunities to pursue.
This position is available in our Rochester, NY office. As familiarity with our solutions and processes increase, a hybrid work model will be negotiable.
Ultimately, we need someone who is a growth-focused sales professional with experience in creating a positive impact through year-on-year business expansion. We need a motivated, tenacious individual who has experience running all phases of a sales cycle and managing a team of sale representatives. The right person is resilient, organized, and has a firm grasp and understanding of the B2B technology environment. We are looking for someone who can adapt to different situations, multi-task, and build rapport with people.
- Create solutions to complex technology business problems and opportunities requiring an in-depth knowledge of client buyer needs
- Interacts with senior management levels at clients, determines pursuit strategies, develops client messaging plans and relationships, and applies industry-leading Cloud transformation strategies and practices
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Operates within teams and directs specific team sales activities
- Able to travel Monday-Thursday (as required) post COVID travel considerations and concern
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 10 years of work experience)
- Minimum of 5 years selling and closing deals in the professional services space including: Technology Services, CCaaS, Workforce Engagement, or Cloud technology
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience selling consulting and/or outsourcing services
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Sales Pursuit Management
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct sales with a quota of $2M+
- Minimum of 3 years managing a team of sales representatives
- 25% + Travel required
- English language is required
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing cloud migration, modernization, cloud native development, or cloud managed services
- Experience with C-level client relationship building and relationship management
- Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated commitment, teamwork, and collaboration in a professional setting
- High-energy level focus and ability to work well in demanding client environments
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
- Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility, and character
This position is an integral part of the growing Wilmac Sales & Marketing team. Working with a team of experienced professionals, the Cloud Contact Center Sales Director will have tremendous input in the vision and development of Wilmac’s Cloud strategy.
This job includes: commission and a bonus structure, career development opportunities, and working within the growing cloud technology industry.
Benefits include: Health, life and disability insurance; 401k; vacation; personal and professional development training.
Ready to get started?