Business Development Executive
Wilmac is a premier global provider of sales, professional services, and support for the world’s most widely used Voice and Digital technologies. Wilmac’s Customer Experience, Compliance, and Enterprise Voice Archiving (EVA) solutions are powered by best-of-breed products and dedicated sales and support teams. Through Wilmac’s own development, partnerships, and leading vendors, Wilmac is committed to providing customized solutions for every customer, regardless of industry type or business size. Wilmac’s experience and expertise serves a variety of industries in North America including Public Safety and Security Organizations, Contact Centers, and Financial Compliance Institutions.
The Business Development Executive (BDE) role will be to assist in various stages of the sales funnel. Your main goal is to generate qualified leads to hand off to account managers and create an incomparable encounter for customers in the beginning stages of their Wilmac experience. Working with a smaller team, it will be imperative to be energetic, creative, and outspoken while identifying opportunities to pursue.
This position is available in our Rochester, NY office. As familiarity with our solutions and processes increase, a hybrid work model will be negotiable.
Ultimately, we need someone who is highly motivated and driven in pursuing prospects and leads via multiple channels, including (but not limited to) phone, email, social media, website, in-person events, etc. We need a growth-focused individual who has an interet in selling advanced technology solutions in a B2B environment. The right person is resilient, organized, and can conduct in-depth research on potential opportunities. We are looking for someone who can adapt to different situations, multi-task, and build rapport with people.
- Conduct outbound sales prospecting activity
- Research and generate lists of leads
- Track all activity in CRM (leads, contacts, & opportunities)
- Set appointments for Wilmac sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Demonstrate the value of our solutions and services through phone calls, email, LinkedIn, and other social mediums
- Drive attendance for webinars and events
- Work with sales team to produce effective marketing content
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and an energetic presence
- Self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- Acts without being told what to do and brings new ideas to the company
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Adept computer skills including proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with CRM applications preferred
This position is designed to help you develop and grow as a part of the Wilmac Sales & Marketing team. Working with experienced professionals in a more intimate setting allows for greater teaching opportunities and the development of an unmatched skillset. We facilitate and encourage input and ideas from employees at every level to strengthen our team. The BDE will have significant growth potential in becoming an enterprise sales representative and eventually will have the opportunity to relocate to one of Wilmac’s sales hubs in various cities.
This job includes: commission and a bonus structure, career development and growth opportunities, and working within the growing cloud technology industry.
Benefits include: Health, life and disability insurance; 401k; vacation; personal and professional development training.
Ready to get started?