How digital evidence is collected, analyzed, and shared can make a tremendous difference in the efficiency and effectiveness of Police Departments. Yet managing this digital evidence - from data analytics and mobile workforce optimization to online citizen engagement and investigations - can be difficult.
With a robust Digital Evidence Management System (DEMS), agencies can transform their departments and achieve remarkable results.
12 Ways Digital Evidence Management is Transforming Policing
- Expedites Charging Decisions and Increases Early Guilty Pleas
- Mobile Apps Extend Access to Emergency Calls to Officers in the Field
- Keeping Digital Evidence Digital Improves Chain of Custody and Saves Time, Resources and Money
- Augment Investigative Know-How with Analytics
- Electronic Evidence Sharing Promotes Justice
- Secure Sharing Process Reduces Risks of Breaches and Fines
- Builds Community Engagement by Making Evidence Crowdsourcing Easy
- Makes Evidence More Accessible and Actionable
- Efficiency Gains Help Investigators Close Cases Faster
- Helps Officers Work Smarter and Safer
- Keeps up with Evolving Crime Trends
- Addresses Custom Digital Transformation Needs of Larger Agencies
Learn more – download the eBook today!