If upgrading recording technology is on your to-do list, Wilmac is available to help.
Here are 10 reasons why you should consider partnering with Wilmac:
- Wilmac only sells the industry’s best products – If it’s not the best technological solution available, we won’t offer it. Plain and simple.
- Wilmac knows the Call Recording industry inside and out – We been in business for nearly 60 years, with a specialized focus on Call Recording since the 90’s; that’s a lot of time to get very familiar with the specifics of the market.
- Wilmac chooses to be vendor-agnostic – We purposely extend our expertise beyond just one product or one manufacturer, so that we can provide the best products and solutions for our customers.
- Wilmac offers the most complete suite of products available through any vendor in our industry – We have solutions that cover all Workforce Management (WFM), Workforce Optimization (WFO), Compliance Recording, Security Recording, and Public Safety Incident Information Management needs.
- Wilmac supports their products with the highest quality service – Our support team to brings Tier 3-level support and knowledge as the first response for any issue. You are not forced to work with inexperienced or under skilled Tier 1 support personnel. We give you direct access to the most highly trained, skilled, and experienced engineers available.
- Wilmac is highly attentive to service requests – All service requests are routed to a Field Service Engineer (FSE) within one hour, if not sooner.
- Wilmac’s team of engineers is substantial, and all are highly trained and certified – We have the largest team of certified Call Recording Service Engineers of any vendor in North America. All of our engineers are factory trained and certified on the latest software versions for every system we support.
- Wilmac honors SLAs – Our detailed and well-managed processes, including a staffed 24x7 Network Operations Center (NOC), guarantee that SLAs are met 100% of the time.
- Wilmac respects customers regardless of their size or budget – Big-box companies, including many manufacturers, do not view all of their customers equally. Smaller organizations often get overlooked in favor of the big accounts. It doesn’t matter to us if a customer is large or small. Our goal is to meet our customers’ needs, and exceed their expectations.
- WILMAC GETS IT RIGHT – We pay far more attention on your needs, your situation, your industry. We take the time, engage with you, and get it right the first time. With our consultative sales approach, you can be guaranteed that you are matched with the best and most appropriate recording solution or services for your specific environment, industry, and needs, which is then fully supported by the highest quality of service possible.