Increasing customer retention is one of the most common goals today. Companies across many industries understand the importance of increasing customer retention, yet achieving it can be difficult. The impact of retaining current customers is impressive:
- A 5% increase in customer retention can increase a company’s profitability from 25-95% (Bain and Company)
- 80% of a company’s future revenue will come from just 20% of their existing customers (Gartner Group)
According to industry analysts, experts, and professionals, there are a million and one tips, tricks, and “fool-proof ways” to increase customer retention, but the market place is dynamic, and what worked in the past might not work today.
Today’s customers want more with less, and expect speed, customization, and attention at every step – this can seem impossible to provide!
How can Wilmac help you increase customer retention?
For Contact Centers
Recording technology does far more than simply capture calls. Solutions can utilize the collected data and provide real, actionable information that allows organizations to improve customer satisfaction.
- Quality Monitoring: Customized solutions allow users to improve call evaluation techniques with quick and easy reports, as well as efficiently develop training and coaching programs tailored to any specific issues discovered. Managers can more thoroughly motivate, evaluate, correct, encourage, and support their staff.
- Speech Analytics: Speech Analytics takes 100% of captured voice data from both your agent and your customer, structures it based on customized criteria set by your organization, and delivers the data in an efficient and timely manner. This allows for unprecedented feedback on what transpires with each customer interaction.
- Workforce Management: WFM allows organizations to guarantee that they have the key components in an optimal configuration: the right person, with the right skills, in the right place, at the right time.
- Real-Time Solutions: This suite of applications provides real-time guidance and automation. On-screen callouts give agents access to applications, relevant information regarding the current transaction, and links to the appropriate source of data – all of which are defined by your organization’s specific needs.
Every partnership with Wilmac comes with a commitment. In the hundreds of partnerships and installations we’ve done, our core approach and mission has been the same: to exceed expectations and truly help our partners and their customers.
- Offer your customers more: Expand your resources and product offerings to include the best recording technology and access to a team of highly qualified service engineers.
- Increase revenue: Create greater and more significant opportunities with increased revenue share, in a low/no touch model.
- Keep it simple: We make it a point to be flexible and easy to work with. However you want to accomplish a project, we’re here to work with you.
- Avoid the complexity of integrations and interoperability: With our extensive experience in recording solutions and all related technologies – from PBXs to turrets and radios – we know how to successfully design, install, and support the most complex networks.
We incorporate our consultative approach in in the pre-sales stage to avoid design errors and deliver on customer requirements that exceed expectations. We ensure your customer will be truly satisfied with the on-going support of their solution.
The result? You can provide your customers with more. And the more you successfully meet all of their needs, the less likely they will be to turn to a competitor.