The Field Service Engineer is responsible for performing installations, service, and maintenance on our suite of solutions and products specific to Financial Service environments. Knowledge of installation and troubleshooting of IT server-based technologies, databases and operating systems, as well as knowledge of telecommunications and networks is required.
- Perform installations and provide maintenance and service to mission-critical network services, trading communication technology, and Call Recording systems to the financial markets community
- Provide technical support to external customers
- Work independently, follow detailed work instructions, and utilize deduction and logic troubleshooting skills to Voice Recording issues
- Develop knowledge around all products and solutions we support to configure and troubleshoot as needed
- Direct experience with telecommunications, financial regulatory requirements, and compliance related applications
- Training and certification in NICE Products (NL8.9, NP3.5, NIM 4.1 & NTR) a major plus
- Detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to follow documentation and workflows
- Baseline understanding of VoIP, SIP and Cisco networks; Intel server technologies and Operating Systems (Windows Server 2003 and above)
- Working knowledge with PBX, Media gateways/Routers and on E1/T1/Qsig, PSTN
- Background in SQL server or MySQL. Certification preferred
- Knowledge of Routing Protocols such as BGP, ISIS, OSPF, RIP. Knowledge of design principles to qualify and quote IP VPN/VPLS networks that incorporate MPLS Traffic Engineering
- Knowledge of SIP & Voice Signaling Protocols a plus
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.