Wilmac is the leading provider of compliance call recording and workforce optimization solutions. As a value added reseller, our best of breed product range consists of software & professional services for the Financial, Public Safety, and Contact Center markets. The position is available in our Rochester, NY office and the successful candidate is required to utilize their communication and technical skills to excel in the following tasks:
- Lead Generation – outbound lead generation for targeted industries.
- Lead Management – follow up, qualify, and track all leads generated by our suppliers and internal marketing activities.
- Develop new business and build relationships by setting appointments for Account Executives with current customers and prospects via telephone, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Earn commissions based on Account Executives converting initial appointments into sales.
- Work with a dynamic team of Account Executives to formulate team account strategies in their respective practice groups.
- Prospect into target accounts based on geographic and vertical markets.
- Follow up on leads from suppliers, trade shows, and corporate marketing efforts.
- Keep up with industry and competitive trends and best practices.
- Continue to develop and expand industry and product knowledge.
- Successful experience as a Sales Associate can lead to a career path as an Account Executive or Account Manager.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Prior sales experience preferred but not required.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in working with Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience working with CRM applications.
- Proficiency with LinkedIn networking and researching.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team, yet work independently.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exhibit good planning and time management skills.
The compensation package includes a base salary of $36K plus uncapped commissions. Benefits include health, life and disability insurance, 401K, as well as on-going personal and professional training programs.
Please submit your resume and cover letter expressing your interest to email@example.com.