Wilmac is the leading provider of communication recording solutions and applications. As a value-added reseller, our product range consists of software & professional services for the Financial Compliance, Public Safety, and Contact Center markets. The position is available in our Rochester, NY office.
The Sales Assistant position supports the Wilmac Sales Team with day to day activities and administrative work. Duties may include order processing and entry, creating price quotations, record keeping, assisting with RFP responses, and other related tasks.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
- Compile daily lists of leads from account executives and delegate individual leads to sales team associates
- Maintain an organized and accessible file system, proper documentation, and internal records on prospective/current customers and related data
- Handle administrative duties for the sales and marketing team including scheduling of client meetings and conferences
- Provide back office and administrative assistance to sales team
- Perform data entry duties about sales figures, metrics, and other key data
- Work with sales team to create and process customer quotes, proposals, and agreements
- Expedite requests for rush orders and alter sales orders and shipping data as needed
- Work closely and communicate with customers, partners, third party suppliers/vendors, and other internal Wilmac departments
- Providing troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses, and relevant problems
- Develop and monitor performance indicators
- Manage sales tracking tools and report on important information
- Liaise with account managers to develop specific sales strategies
- Review pending orders and specific customers requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Associates Degree
- Prior sales related or sales administrative experience preferred
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Proficiency with LinkedIn
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal skills such as telephone and communication skills (written and verbal), active listening and customer-centric care.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task and adapt to changes quickly under pressure.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Service awareness of all organization’s key services for which support is being provided.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide services.
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details.
The compensation package includes a base salary of $36,000 per year. Benefits include health, life and disability insurance, 401K, as well as on-going personal and professional training programs.
Please submit your resume and cover letter expressing your interest to email@example.com.