Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a hands-on marketing professional to develop and implement marketing initiatives to create and deliver long-term, sustainable value to Wilmac. This person will assist with driving the strategic vision for Wilmac’s marketing and sales efforts. The position requires a high level of internal collaboration including Sales, Operations, other departments, and outside partners and agencies.
As Wilmac continues to expand, there is tremendous opportunity to develop this initiative and build a team, so the ability to work hard, with others, and the desire to learn are paramount. This full-time position is available in our Rochester, NY office.
The Marketing Coordinator has a range of responsibilities all aimed to support driving sales and increasing revenue – from promoting Wilmac services and solutions, to establishing brand awareness and thought leadership. As a key member of the Sales & Marketing team, close coordination with Sales Managers is essential including quarterly travel to our New York City and Toronto offices.
- Content & Collateral
- Create, write, design, cobrand, etc. customer facing materials like presentations, webinars, brochures, white papers, case studies, infographics, videos, blogs, and press releases
- Sales Team Support
- Administrative and sales assistance
- CRM and data related support (records management, data integrity, user support)
- Manage subscriptions, permissions, integrations, and renewals for sales and marketing related applications, software, and tools
- Email Campaigns
- Generate ideas, design, develop, and execute email campaigns
- Collaborate with Sales team to design and build targeted email campaigns
- Manage campaign schedule
- Social Media Management
- Design, develop, and execute social media (Linked In, Facebook, Twitter) posts and advertisements
- Webinars –coordinate with internal and partner team members to develop content, create outbound digital campaigns, facilitate registrations, and manage incentives
- Assist with all Trade Show requirements: registration, collateral, materials and supplies, calendar, etc.
- Partner marketing
- Establish and maintain relationships with marketing partner contacts
- Internalize partner propositions and incorporate messaging into our efforts
- Serve as the liaison between our marketing agency on record
- Create new content for pages and blog posts
- Design and publish webpages and/or coordinate with marketing agency
- Maintain a consistent brand image throughout all Marketing programs and initiatives
- Assist other departments to ensure standardized branding
Qualifications & Requirements
As a unique but key role in Wilmac’s organization, these qualifications and requirements are intended to be a guideline, but we are ultimately focused on finding the right person to join our team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Marketing or Business preferred
- 3 years’ experience preferred; however, entry level candidates will also be reviewed.
- Required: MS Office Suite, Adobe
- Preferred, but training available: Salesforce.com, Pardot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Word Press, ZoomInfo, GoToWebinar
- Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Salary Commensurate with Skill Set and Experience Level
- 401(k); 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off