CCaaS Sales Manager
Wilmac is the leading provider of Communication Solutions, Systems Integrations, and Strategic Services. With over 25 years in the telephony and recording industry, Wilmac combines extensive experience with technical expertise to help our customers achieve their goals. Evolving with technological changes has been critical to our success, as is continued adaptation and growth with future solutions.
Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) is the natural next step for our organization. With cloud-based contact center solutions that are maintained, developed, and provided as a service, organizations can buy and use what they need – allowing them to provide a better customer experience while alleviating internal IT burdens.
Wilmac is looking for a CCaaS Sales Manager to establish and develop our outbound efforts in the Contact Center market. The ideal candidate is motivated and innovative, with long term ambitions to grow the business and the team. They will be responsible for spear-heading our CCaaS efforts, initially building the portfolio and book of business, and ultimately directing our CCaaS team. We are partnered with best of breed CCaaS vendors, with an established and deep team of technical resources that you will have access to.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue/quota through the management and execution of the Wilmac sales process
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and a sales plan that ensures consistent achievement of objectives over the short- and long-term for your coverage model
- Build lasting, meaningful relationships with other members of management, team, and prospect/customer community
- Build and align with the Wilmac CCaaS sales Go-to-Market plan to develop and own accountability for market segmentation and targeted accounts
- Develop essential internal relationships to provide the support necessary to manage accounts and close deals
- Communicate accurate and realistic forecast information to the management team per our process and policy
- Communicate market reaction and needs back to headquarters in a productive manner
- Take an active role in solving problems, which involve other functional areas, instead of “dumping problems at the factory door”
- Take the lead in prioritizing the needs of customers so that engineering and other functional areas can focus on the right tasks and issues
- Travel required: 50%+
- 5+ years of outside/direct sales experience carrying quota
- 2+ years account management or inside sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- Experienced in selling SaaS-based solutions, managing complex sales practices and solution-based selling to CXO, senior management and director-level individuals
- Strong analytical and business deal-making capability, ability to ferret out opportunities, create positive relationships, find the hidden issues during due diligence, and bring the transaction to closure successfully
- Demonstrated track record in the planning, development, and implementation of new business activity involving leading-edge technology
- Proven ability to grow revenues to a substantial level and scale bookings growth and net-new customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extensive negotiation and contract development experience
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- BA/BS degree
- Knowledge and understanding of contact center and unified communications technology and concepts
- Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) or Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) experience
- Cloud services; VoIP
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com CRM
- Software-as-a-Service Applications (Cloud) experience and understanding
Please send your resume to email@example.com.