Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager plays an integral role at Wilmac, responsible for developing, managing, and improving various sales initiatives and processes. This position requires the creating of strategies, and execution of them, to increase business flow and company exposure. The primary responsibility will be to develop a strong pipeline of new customers through direct customer contact.
As part of our Sales & Marketing team, this position requires excellent communication, organizational, and technical skills. Self-motivated and directed individuals with a positive, professional attitude and the desire to build business are encouraged to apply.
- Identify target prospects within defined territories and industries, and collect and manage contact data
- Enhance and improve current prospect and lead information in the database
- Develop and execute outbound lead generation phone and email campaigns to connect with new prospects
- Manage relationships with 3rd party lead generation services and providers
- Establish and maintain a working knowledge of our industry, products, and services
- Provide support for the sales team: Supervise, coordinate, and maintain record of sales activity; Provide guidance and assistance to increase the number of sales; assist with internal and administrative processes.
- Distribute, monitor, and track all inbound leads/inquiries, as well as information from trade shows, marketing efforts, and partners/suppliers
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager on email campaigns, including nurture and follow up
- Monitor industry and customer trends, and contribute to sales and marketing messaging ideation
- Manage, improve, and support the corporate CRM database: Ensure team compliance with standards and procedures; Investigate opportunities for improvement and make recommendations.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ related experience, preferably within the software or telecommunications industry
- Prior sales or sales support experience preferred
- Technical knowledge and background in Windows-based PC systems
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work on a team, yet work independently
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Genuine willingness to be of service to our customers and concern for their best interest
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.