If you’re having issues with your recording technology or are curious as to the overall health status of your system, consider Wilmac’s System Design Review.
Designed around our real customers’ needs, this detailed review looks at your entire technological systems infrastructure and the health of your system. We check software versioning, high-level log files, including active alarms, and make sure your recording system is actively recording, properly archiving, and correctly replaying.
- Upgrades, updates, patches, and/or bug fixes are needed
- Incompatibility issues
- Poorly or incorrectly designed systems
- Solutions do not integrate with other systems, either fully or at all
- Active alarms have gone unnoticed and need resolution
- Routine asks have not been performed on a regular basis
- Calls have gone unrecorded without anyone’s notice
A full System Design Review from one of Wilmac’s highly trained Field Service Engineers can provide you with a complete and comprehensive analysis of your technological infrastructure. Whether this service serves as a precursor to a solution upgrade, or as the beginning of a support contract, our Field Service Engineers can help you determine the strengths and weaknesses of your Call Recording system.
Tags: Service, System Design, System Health Check