Staff Augmentation is a cost-effective staffing option that capitalizes on Wilmac’s resources to supplement your existing IT infrastructure by providing specialized, Tier-3 expertise, support, and service.
Wilmac’s Staff Augmentation acts as an extension of your own internal resources. We free up existing IT assets, and perform the time-consuming administrative and troubleshooting duties for your Voice Recording system. Many issues can be addressed before they negatively affect operations or efficiency. Additionally, using our resources instead of your own is less expensive than hiring and training new employees.
With Wilmac’s Staff Augmentation, you have access to an entire team of experts who are extensively trained and up-to-date on the latest upgrades and advancements. To meet varying degrees of need, Wilmac offers several levels of Staff Augmentation.
- Contract Staffing: High-caliber teams or individual IT professionals for temporary support
- Direct IT Placement Services: Contract-to-hire and direct-hire professionals for longer-term needs
Our team can manage:
- Overall system administration tasks
- Comprehensive System Health Checks
- Search & replay retrieval requests
- Move/add/change (MAC) requests
Letting Wilmac’s Staff Augmentation supplement your own personnel allows you to gain the most value from your Call Recording investment, all while being able to:
- Overcome short-term capability deficiencies
- Quickly and efficiently handle projects or issues related to your Voice Recording system
- Free up time and resources to address projects outside Call Recording
- Address temporary, infrequent, or rare support/administration issues without having to retain a permanent employee
- Avoid internal challenges relative to hiring directly, therefore reducing the cost of acquiring essential skills
Contact Wilmac today to learn more about how Staff Augmentation can integrate with your workforce and lighten the load for your internal IT team.
Tags: Move/Add/Change, Service, Staff Augmentation, Staffing Services, System Health Check