The Contact Center is a key customer touchpoint that can greatly affect a customer’s perception of a company and in turn, influence his or her loyalty to that company. It is of utmost importance to ensure that high-quality service is provided to each customer.
Quality Monitoring (QM) tools and solutions allow you to maximize the value of these customer interactions. The functionality provided by many QM solutions enables you to analyze each interaction and track against business goals, allowing you to gather actionable insights.
Unfortunately, many Contact Centers under utilize their QM solutions. The traditional quality-check method of evaluating calls at random allows many issues to go unnoticed. With today’s comprehensive Quality Monitoring solutions, a more encompassing view of service quality is available, and in turn, organizations can improve customer service and grow their overall bottom line.
Some key Quality Monitoring functionalities include the ability to:
- Monitor all channels, including voice, email, and chat
- Customize KPIs to track based on specific business goals
- Automatically receive notification of problematic calls
- Identify issues in real time
- Drill down to specific quality breaches that impact KPIs
- Receive the most representative sample of agents’ calls for review, allowing for more focused training and coaching
- Monitor and identify quality trends using flexible reporting applications
Wilmac partners with leading manufacturers to provide best-of-breed solutions. Our consultative approach ensures that each solution is designed to meet the customer’s unique needs. Our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) help our customers develop a QM solution that will improve customer service and provide a strong return on investment. As a Wilmac customer, you can rest assured that you will receive the highest level of service from the initial consultation all the way through post-installment support.
Tags: Contact Center, Quality Monitoring