Public Safety and Security communications personnel play a critical role in emergency situations. They must be able to correctly and efficiently react with the appropriate response. Quality Monitoring (QM) solutions can help you ensure that operators are fully equipped with the skills and knowledge necessary to handle emergency calls.
Benefits of incorporating QM solutions for Public Safety organizations include the ability to:
- Identify individual knowledge gaps and training opportunities
- Receive reporting and tracking on individual and overall performance
- See base performance evaluations on all media related to a specific incident, including phone and radio voice data, text, and video
- Customize self-evaluation tools to promote continuous improvement
- Mitigate risk and liability for your organization by identifying and addressing knowledge gaps
- Improve employee satisfaction by introducing a fair and consistent evaluation processes
- Gather valuable insight into data such as call volume that is crucial in making efficient and cost effective staffing decisions
QM solutions work in conjunction with multimedia recording and Incident Information Management systems, allowing you to easily find, piece together, and score relevant incidents, including operator responses and actions.
The Wilmac sales team has direct experience working in emergency communications and understands the unique needs of Public Safety and Security organizations. We take pride in our consultative approach, ensuring that each customer’s solution is tailored to his or her organization’s specific needs.
Tags: Incident Information Management, Public Safety, Quality Monitoring