Talkument, the voice documentation solution from OAISYS, captures digital recordings, or voice documents, of authorized users’ phone-based conversations using OAISYS Portable Voice Document (PVD) technology. Conversations are captured in their entirety and can be easily and securely shared with other authorized users to facilitate improved collaboration. Talkument is widely used in healthcare, legal services, insurance, financial services, and multiple other industries.
OAISYS Talkument Capabilities and Benefits:
- OAISYS PVD technology enables users to review, share, and add notes to Call Recordings through a familiar, Outlook-style interface
- Call Recordings can then be used to effectively drive Quality Assurance, workforce collaboration, dispute resolution, and overall productivity
- Provides an additional measure of revenue protection while supporting business documentation, dispute resolution, litigation defense, and project management
- An unlimited user license for Talkument voice documentation software is included with every OAISYS Call Recording system, a unique delivery model that is unmatched by other Call Recording vendors
- Ability to highlight, annotate, and share select portions of a recorded call
- Selective recording, allowing only desired extensions to be monitored
- Call visualization, which displays all activity that occurred throughout a call
- Security permissions that provide discrete access to the entire call or just a select segment
- Call Recording playback via encrypted media file streaming for an enhanced level of security
- Flexible connectivity options, including IP station side, trunk side, digital station side, and voice activated recording
- Click-once installation and upgrade technology for faster, simpler deployment
Talkument Call Recording software provides organizations complete control over risk management, compliance, dispute resolution, and other critical business concerns.
Tags: Compliance, Financial Compliance, OAISYS, Talkument