The Installation Engineer is responsible for performing installations of Wilmac solutions and products. Knowledge of installation and troubleshooting of IT server-based technologies, databases, and operating systems, as well as knowledge of telecommunications and networks, is required. Travel is estimated at 25% of the time.
- Perform installation and integration of mission-critical network services, communication technology, and Call Recording systems across a variety of industries, while following defined methodology, processes, system requirements, and customer-specific needs
- Work independently, follow detailed work instructions, and utilize deduction and logic to troubleshoot Voice Recorder issues
- Continually develop knowledge around all products and solutions Wilmac supports to configure and troubleshoot as needed
- Effectively manage time and maintain regular communication and updates with both customers and management
- Direct experience with telecommunications
- Training and certification in NICE Products (NL8.9, NP3.5, NIM 4.1 & NTR) a major plus
- Detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to follow documentation and workflows
- Baseline understanding of VoIP, SIP, and Cisco networks; Intel server technologies and Operating Systems (Windows Server 2003 and above)
- Working knowledge with PBX, Media gateways/Routers, and on E1/T1/Qsig, PSTN
- Background in SQL server or MySQL. Certification preferred
- Knowledge of Routing Protocols such as BGP, ISIS, OSPF, RIP. Knowledge of design principles to qualify and quote IP VPN/VPLS networks that incorporate MPLS Traffic Engineering
- Knowledge of SIP & Voice Signaling Protocols a plus
Please submit your resume to moc.occamliw@tcatnoc.