Cognia is a Mobile Recording and archiving company that helps businesses address compliance, service assurance, and productivity challenges across a wide range of business sectors, including finance, energy, healthcare, and retail.
Cognia provides multimedia data capture, archiving, analytics, and application connectivity on their global, cloud-based communications platform, which is available “as-a-service”. From cloud to Mobile Recording, Cognia supports financial services compliance for regulatory adherence, dispute resolution, and risk mitigation.
Cognia Mobile Recording Capabilities and Benefits:
- Built for compliance
- Developed with leading banks
- Little needed training, with a low support overhead
- Easy to use
- Open API-led architecture removes the risk of vendor lock-in
- Seamless global operations with a single point of management
- Extensible to other communication technologies
- Can evolve with business needs
- Used by large and small institutions in USA and Europe
- Backed by industry-leading telecommunication companies
- No impact on the user experience
- Ability to run on the network and existing SIM
The Cognia Unified Communications archive simplifies monitoring, storing, and analyzing conversations across multiple media, including:
- Mobile voice
- Text (SMS and MMS)
- Landline (fixed-line calls via TDM and VOIP)
- Social media messaging
Cognia helps Financial Compliance institutions large and small with communications compliance, surveillance, and risk management, across a wide range of communication channels.
Cognia Unified Mobile Recording provides a truly global platform for compliance mobile recording and archiving.
Tags: Cloud, Cloud-Based Solutions, Cognia, Compliance, Financial Compliance, Mobile Recording, Skype for Business, Unified Communication