A common practice in organizations today is to promote from within. The sports world serves as a great example: coaches, managers, and announcers were often once players themselves. In the contact center, often the manager or coach started as the CSR, the agent, or the sales representative.
The art and science of coaching and teaching is not something that people inherently possess. When companies promote from within, the necessary training and curriculum required to become an effective coach or trainer is frequently overlooked.
Our Coach the Coach webinar will discuss the tremendously positive impact a robust coaching curriculum, that drives agent behavior through actions, will have on your environment. With our specialized knowledge, we recommend strategies that allow organizations to achieve improvements in many of their key objectives, including:
- Increased First Contact Resolution
- Predictable call handle times that model your goals
- Increased sales conversions
- Decrease new hire time to proficiency
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Increase agent retention
- Increase agent effectiveness
- Increased revenue (direct sales, indirect customer retention)
In a time when we are all being asked to do more with less, implementing a proven and successful 'Coach the Coach' curriculum is a guaranteed way to improve your operational efficiency.
Tags: Contact Center, Webinar