Thanks to ongoing technological advancements, options that previously were only available for enterprise-sized centers now are within the reach of small-to-medium sized Contact Centers. With cloud-based hosting, these solutions are even more beneficial and accessible than ever before.
Cloud-based hosting can:
- Reduce or eliminate the physical footprint of a server
- Conserve precious Contact Center real estate
- Decrease internal IT management responsibilities and costs
- Encrypted and hosted data remotely in a secure and reliable manner
- Contain all of the same features as premise-based solutions
- Ensure that software is always up-to-date
- Allow employees access to WFM features remotely, anywhere an internet connection is available
- Easily add or remove licenses to accommodate seasonality, variable staffing needs, or overall organizational size
With Subscription as a Service (SaaS), cloud-based Workforce Optimization (WFO) applications are more scalable and cost efficient than ever, regardless of the size of your organization.
Tags: Cloud-Based Solutions, Contact Center, Workforce Management, Workforce Optimization