Legacy Voice Management (LVM), Wilmac’s solution for maintaining access to Voice Recordings from decommissioned recording systems, is a service that offers many time and money-saving benefits:
- Search and replay functionality is greatly improved
- Amount of time spent searching for specific calls is drastically reduced
- Retrieval requests, either internal or regulatory, can be met quickly and easily
- Compliance requirements pertaining to legacy recordings can be guaranteed
- Voice Recording are available in standardized and future-proofed formats
- In many cases, dependence upon old hardware can be decreased or eliminated completely
- Risk of lost recordings – which can lead to fines, loss of business, or damaged reputation – can be mitigated
- Historical call data remains available and can be used for analytical purposes
There are several key components of Legacy Voice Management.
- Extraction: Audio Extraction forensically examines each tape, disk, or database for audio segments, which it then writes into long term storage and provides evidence of success or failure.
- Conversion: Once extracted, legacy recordings and their associated metadata are converted into an open-source media format that is easier to import into modern replay applications, including Wilmac’s Continuity
- Indexing: Wilmac has the ability to add call metadata to audio recordings, which then makes audio records more easily searchable
- Importing: Wilmac has the ability to import your legacy data into Continuity, Wilmac’s standalone media player, or your current Call Recording system
- Securely Store: Because all Voice Recordings are processed through secure software, confidential information remains protected and private
Tags: Compliance, Legacy Product Support, Legacy Recording, Legacy Voice Management, Service