A single fine due to lack of functioning Voice Recording on a trader voice system can have a significant negative impact on your Financial Institution. Proactive testing, in the form of an Automated Testing and Monitoring solution, can mean the difference between remaining compliant, and facing substantial legislative and financial penalty.
The Nxtera Automation Suite is an Automated Testing and Monitoring solution that supports compliance by confirming all aspects of your communication infrastructure are ready for service at the start of each day. The capabilities within Nxtera Automation Suite allow for true end-to-end automated testing. It also ensures that you are aware if calls are lost, when calls are not recorded according to policy, or are of poor audio quality.
The Nxtera Automation Suite provides a full audit trail, supporting evidence, and reporting of all solutions to demonstrate adherence to compliance requirements. It also has the ability to securely extract audio data to support trade reconstructions, legal requests, or business analyses.
Nxtera has 4 standard product offerings:
- Proof – Automated start of day testing ensures end-to-end system readiness and ongoing recording confirmed in real time with immediate alerting of failures
- Parity – All calls are compared to recording policies in real time with anomalies reported
- Reflect – Near real-time or batch audio is quality tested for analytic assessment
- Retrieve – Extraction of call records and related data is automated to a secure, digitally signed, auditable open standards database
How are the products deployed?
Nxtera is a software-based solution delivered over your virtualized servers.
What are the benefits of implementing the Nxtera Automation Suite?
- Increased oversight of voice trading and recording to avoid financial penalties, shareholder concerns, and brand damage that can result from non-compliance to regulatory mandates
- Efficient identification and correction of issues before they become burdensome to the business
- Standardized testing capacity and frequency results in data integrity improvements
- Eliminates the blind spots caused by lost or incomplete oral records
- Increases transparency and confidence
How is Nxtera different than other monitoring solutions?
Other monitoring solutions are limited in scope and scalability. Nxtera empirically tests the service end-to-end, like an engineer would, regardless of what path the services take or the health reported by different platforms.
What technologies does Nxtera support?
Nxtera is vendor independent and operates seamlessly with communications technologies including:
- Various PBXs
- Trading dealerboards
- Collaboration, audio visual, and Voice Recording technologies
- Can easily adapt to new technologies that become available
Who is Nxtera?
Nxtera is an innovator in regulatory compliance management, and provides automated software solutions that confirm voice interactions are being recorded to satisfy government mandates, as well as industry-specific audit requirements. This is accomplished via the Nxtera Automation Suite.
Nxtera was founded in 2006 as a reseller and service provider of third-party monitoring and management tools. After seeing a void in the market for active service testing that crosses multiple platforms, Nxtera evolved into a software company that provides intelligent service analysis to validate voice communications, recording, and retention.
If you have any additional questions about Nxtera, the Nxtera Automation Suite (including Proof, Parity, Reflect, and Retrieve), or automated testing in general, please let us know! We would be thrilled to expand upon the many benefits of automated testing for the Financial Compliance industry.
Tags: Automated Testing and Monitoring, Compliance, Financial Compliance, Financial Services, Nxtera, Nxtera Automation Suite