Contact Centers that optimize the computer and desktop responsibilities of their agents often see improved productivity and decreased agent frustration.
Unified Agent Desktop is a newer Workforce Optimization (WFO) solution that brings together all applications, programs, and windows into one comprehensive and easy to understand interface. With a unified desktop, the agent can spend less time searching for data, switching from one window to another, clicking back and forth, and copying and pasting information from one system to the next. All information that the agent needs to provide superior service to the caller is available in one interface.
Additionally, desktop automation, also available through WFO software, can also complete many repetitive and boring tasks on the agent’s behalf. Agents can better focus their attention and energy on being personable and friendly. This leads to:
- More productive agents who are less bogged down with tedious and repetitive tasks
- Decreased overall handle time
- Happier customers who have shorter call times, more positive interactions with agents, and easier issue resolution
- Decreased agent turnover
- Reduced management overhead
- Decreased risk of human error
- Reduced agent frustration levels
- Lower overall operating costs
Tags: Automation, Contact Center, Unified Agent Desktop, Workforce Management, Workforce Optimization